Saturday, October 24, 2009

Status Update

I have been busy trying to complete items on the list. Some items will take longer to complete, as I made them last over a year or the complete 1001 days. But I am making progress. Below are some of the tasks I have made my biggest progress on. Check out the list to see all of the updates and progress. I have only 99 tasks to go!!

3, 16 & 19 - I have started taking a picture each week and have posted those. Only 49 to go for this task to be completed. I have started compiling lists of quotes and will begin posting those with pictures. I have also done my first entry in my current events journal here.

12. I found an online book database, www.goodreads.com, that allows you to enter books online and allows you to create a book shelf. The thing I like about it is that I can create my own categories for my books and list them in multiple categories. It also allows me to keep track of all the books I have read, currently reading and want to read. I am about half way done with this task and plan to finish this weekend.

38. Today I added the United States holidays to my iPhone. That was one thing I was disappointed with this phone. I, however, found a blog that gives directions on how to do this. It is very simple to do. I just created a google calendar through my gmail account and added the US holidays to my calendar. Just follow the directions in the blog and any number of calendars from google can be added to the iPhone. This task is now completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment