Some of money related goals are to keep track of how much I spend, as well as, keep track of the free money I accumulate and use.
Budget and Spending
Now, I don't have a strict budget I stick to, but I do track my spending. I find it so much easier to track my spending to see where my money goes than trying to just keep it in my head. I can then also adjust my spending through out the month and make new spending/saving goals for the following month. This month was good on coffee and drinks, (by drinks I mean bars and going to happy hours with friends). Very little was spent in that category. As far as going out to eat, way to much was spent there. For March, I am going to try to cut that down.
Free Money
This month I got $50 in gifts for $10. I cashed in Swagbucks for 2 $10 Starbucks gift cards, I got a $10 Amazon.com gift card from viewpoints.com for reviewing items, and then I paid $10 for a $20 Barnes and Noble gift card. Not too bad, if I say so myself.
I also earned 1,843 Swagbucks this month. That is the highest I have ever earned in a month. Let's see if I can beat it in March.
No comments:
Post a Comment