11. The way Lola's ears bounce up and down when she trots on walk
12. Tax refunds. I know I am giving the IRS an interest free loan, but I can't help but love getting that check
13. Excel. That's right Microsoft Excel. I am a numbers girl and there is so much Excel can do to help crunch numbers. It really does amaze me everything that program can do.
14. Girl Scout cookies
15. Happy hour with the girls.
16. Falling asleep in the arms of somebody you love (and loves you)
17. Having great coworkers. I work for a small company and we have a great group of people. We have so much fun together.
18. Dexter. Such a great show.
19. Craigslist. I love that I can get some cash for something I no longer want.
20. The nerdy conversations I can have with my dad about math and science.
I feel the same way about tax returns. It's like a savings account I can't "borrow" from throughout the year!
ReplyDelete