Sunday, February 6, 2011

Swagbucks

I found I website that I love where I get what I call free money.  This website had many different levels to it.  But the main idea behind it is earning Swagbucks.  And Swagbucks can be cashed in to gain gifts, gifts, etc.  There are many different ways to earn swagbucks. 


  1. The first way to earn swagbucks is by searching.  Instead of using google or bing, for example, you search through swagbucks.com.  And you will randomly earn swagbucks.  I typically earn swagbucks between 1 and 3 times a day depending on how much I search.
  2. The second way is what I call the daily four.  You can earn 1 swagbuck for completing the daily survey, checking the No Obligation Special Offer, NOSO, checking trusted surveys, and finally installing the tool bar.
  3. You can also register for surveys, and if you qualify and complete surveys you can gain extra points
  4. Completing special offers.  Some of these require signing up and paying for services and some are free news letters, etc.
  5. Watching videos.  I do this one daily.  It is a very easy way to earn extra swagbucks
  6. A new feature that was just added is playing games.  I typically do this a few times a week
  7. You can also refer friends and gain swagbucks when friends join and then earn swagbuck
  8. There are also swagcodes that come out periodically.  These are what I consider a bonus.  Typically you will have to find the code from given hints and enter the code within a certain time period
As you continue to use swagbucks.com you will love it more and more.  I love monitoring how much I earn, and what I cash out.  It is a great free way to get more free money.

No comments:

Post a Comment