Monday, February 14, 2011

Revolutionary Road

One of my goals is to watch a movie that begins with each letter of the alphabet.  This weekend I went to the library and checked out Revolutionary Road.  I have been wanting to see this movie for awhile, so I was excited to find it.  I was quite disappointed by this movie.  To me all it was was a bunch of arguing between the two main characters, Frank and April.  There were a few moments of happiness when they decided to move to France.  But that quickly changed when Frank, the main character, was offered a promotion that he could not pass up.  And, then it went back to Frank and April arguing.

I bought the book hoping it would be a good read.  But now after seeing the movie, I have absolutely no desire to read the book.  Especially, if it is anything like the movie.

Has anybody read the book or watched the movie and really liked it?

No comments:

Post a Comment