Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Nook Tutorial

One of my local Barnes and Noble stores did a Nook Tutorial.  I have to say, it was a pretty use thing to go to.  Of course there were things I already knew after all the research I did online.  But there were a few things I did not know that I learned.

I would recommend anybody who is interested in the Nook, or any e-reader, go to learn about the Nook and e-readers in generally.  And beware, it may convince you to buy one soon.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my nook! I got it for Christmas and it goes everywhere I go. I was a voracious reader before, but now I read a heck of a lot more. :)

    Have you seen nook boards? I love that forum!
    http://www.nookboards.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5c148cc4c19b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! It's nice to find a blog by a fellow Pittie lover and owner!

    ReplyDelete