Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

As always, I have a list of things I would like to get done. This weekend I would like to get some cleaning done to have a nice, fresh start for summer. I always seem to makes lists but never seem to get everything done. Hopefully I will make some good progress this weekend. Here is my list in no specific order

-Deep clean bathrooms

-I use to be a huge craigslist seller. I have sold everything from clothes, house hold items, games, electronics, etc. and I have been very successful with it. It was a great way to earn some extra cash. I have continued posting on craigslist but have had little success in the past 6 months. It seems that there is a lot more spamming going on. Which is extremely annoying. So I would like to go through all those items and do inventory and take to goodwill. I will then take the tax write off. This will also help clear some room in the basement.

-Clean and organize the closets

-Mop floors

-Return a view items that were not needed for projects

-I would also like to finish Catching Fire and start reading the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

Other than that I just hope to relax and enjoy the nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment